27 February, 2012

Dark Matter



I would like to share with you
a few things I have come to believe
A sermon about borrowed time
I believe I have lived
I believe that
because I have sung the blues
on the Birthside Bridge
amidst the traffic
snottyeyed
screaming at the storms in my head
I believe in purging
I challenged God
shouting thinly into nothing
to claim me as his son
that I wasn’t illegitimate.
I believed I was.
I believe I am. Real. Perhaps slightly tangible.
I believe I have found
evidence of Dark Matter
in my broken heart
you see, there is something in there, a nothing, keeping everything out
it swallows the candle flame
Invisible stuff. empty.
Dark Matter. Darkness matters.
It is the definer of light
the Moriarty we fight
When I was a small child, I was afraid of the dark.
I believe one should be.
Afraid of darkness.
You are light. afterall.
I am light.
Organized light.
Molecular Energy being, Just Being.
And the darkness matters.
Matter. Silly monkeys.
I Believe I worship the light.
I am sunshine. I am bright.
Do you not see that we are everything around us?
I don’t mean to get all sciencey on you
but matter is the arrangement of energy
So I must remember to
never let My matter go dark
never forget to smile
I believe in light,
I have seen it.
I believe in fusion. And Love.
Attraction and gravity.
I believe that the energy that matters in my matter is the same energy of: Laughter, epiphanies, sobbing, rain, and thunder, and forestfires,
tragedy is a form a light.
I am light.
I am energy.
I am resister of the darkness that wants to forget my intrusion. Spark.  
and I believe that no matter how dark I get, 
I can never truly be dark matter.
But it’s no use trying to convince you.
I believe you already believe 
that you are light as well.
Let us begin to move so.

No comments: