07 July, 2012

Listen Here Buddy


So I go all cave man and beat my knuckles on the table. So what? It’s just a dance. A pretty display, cave men have feelings too. So I hurt inside just enough that it shows. This is how it is. So I dance some more. Then we put on our smart-people hats and laugh it off. Throwing handfuls of hanky-panky back into the bucket. Narrowly escaping it. But even with our smart-people hats filled to the brim with cheap beer, I want to go all ape and bang the drum walls out. So I chill it. Put it on layaway. Say so what? Like I mean it. Perhaps voo-doo eyes knows what she is doing. Seducing serpents.  A mind like that would taste good in garlic butter. Then it’s back to dragging my knuckles across the pavement. Thoughts of cannibalism pound out of my groin. So then I go all woozy goosy as she proses my poses with her voice full of roses. Even though she got a doggy bag, she aint takin nunna my crap! Maybe we should just, Be. Arent we already asks the fortune cookie. And we dance in chains around the end of a long line of leftovers and strange lies.  So I go away in pieces, shaking out the dusted. So I stagger through the underbrush, brushing by the blueberry bushes. She pushes. I pull. She pushes. I plead,  Please. But the answer is Know.

No comments: