26 December, 2011

Nickel

just some funny thoughts,

at bus stops,

in mini malls and cop shops,

Rubbed Buddha Bellies on

82nd after the world fell apart,

karaoke crank and rain,

bike trail lifestyle, wandered

couch surfing only works when you have friends

in between the dead and the living,

there are the dying,

wasting,

woe begotten tumble weed souls,

Some clung to shopping cart arcs

holding the true covenant

between materialism and death

dumpster diving is more ritual than faith

picking up cans, a nickel for your sin,

a fucking nickel

rarely do I have enough energy

to say that I am tired

tired, flat-tired

I need socks, maybe a girlfriend with socks,

that would be nice,

I better get a shower,

before it rains again

might have rubbed it a little too hard

but cream knows I wouldn’t have no luck at all

No comments: